At a Glance:
The Key Account Manager role will manage the commercial interest of 2 European Key Accounts Groups. The role is strategic, entrepreneurial OMNI channel focused, and will form a major part of the European Key Account team. The Key Account Manager will define the appropriate strategies and a clear On proposition that appeals to the different fascia’s and consumers across an integrated OMNI channel approach. The Key Account Manager will also ensure we deliver a unique consumer experience that maximises sell-through, category leadership and account share growth.
The Key Account Manager will work closely with a cross functional team to develop and define the appropriate strategies for a successful partnership with the Key Account Groups.
Most importantly the Key Account Manager must work for the best interest of our consumers, customers, team mates and the On brand.
- Proactively build and lead the strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, unit / financial targets, and critical milestones for three-year periods
- Deliver the correct propositions, product and brand experiences, through a clear channel lens that’s authentic to On and true to the consumer
- Plan, prepare and execute seasonal Go-To-Market excellence
- Drive daily sales analytics of the different Key Account’s fascia’s to increase sell-in and sell-out
- Working cross functionally with other On teams to ensure deadlines are met and our promise of ease of doing is met
- Lead person for maintaining all sales related budgets with the Key Accounts Groups
- Build and maintain a professional and excellent partnership at all levels and functions within the Key Account Groups
- Leads solution development efforts that best address the Key Account Group needs
Work closely and align with On’s EU Digital team to:
- Drive On’s e-comm & digital sales across all country URLs of the Key Account Group digital website and apps
- Work with KA Groups to partner on their digital road maps and build a Digital Joint Business Plan, that is incorporated into the 3 Year Plan
- Analyse and monitor consumer demand, category trends and competitor assortment on the account’s platform and identify gaps in current assortment content & availability price, out-of-stock rate etc
- Manage the development of optimal cross category on/offline assortment in close collaboration with the merchandise function
- Collaborate with channel marketing to drive relevant OMNI marketing content – Instore, online & social
- With a focus on the consumer, evaluate how our touch points with them can be optimized to drive sales in-store, online and social channels
- Demonstrated successful track record and progression in a commercial or business environment.
- Ability in building holistic strategic plans, understands retail math, and financially astute
- Ability to influence both cross functionally and vertically internal and external
- A self-starter who can demonstrate the drive and ambition that fits with the On culture and pace of change!
- Analytical mind coupled with the ability to interpret data and make recommendations based on their analysis.
- PowerPoint presentation skills and the ability to deliver strong presentations to groups
- Ability to demonstrate strong negotiation skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills & demonstrable track record of good relationship building
- Fluent in English
What we offer: