At a Glance:
We are looking for a full time Head of Operations APAC, to join the On team in Shanghai. This role is for someone who has a regional and global mindset, is passionate about everything that is physically hap- pening in between the factories, suppliers, stores and consumers, and strives not only to be in-time, but also to think out of the box to lead the industry standard of excellence and to continuously deliver best- in-class customer experience. His / her team will be a key part of both the APAC business (currently comprised of a growing set of markets, including China, Japan and Oceania) and the global supply chain organization at On. They will work in close collaboration with supply and demand planning, customer service, customer experience, IT, marketing, sales and DtC teams across APAC.
We work closely as a team on both APAC and global ends to convert innovative product designs and prototypes into commercialised products, and bring them into the hands of customers. We are focused and data-driven, but are also action-oriented and able to multi-task, we are also continuously challenging the status quo and “industry standard”.
- Set up and lead the Go-to-Market framework for Asia-Pacific, including monitoring of invento- ry balances, monitoring and setting intro dates across channels together with Sales and Mar- keting teams and making channel prioritization and soft allocation decisions in collaboration with Sales and DtC teams
- Set targets for and continuously monitor On’s order book, incl. key account growth targets and long range plans, seasonal sell-in targets and forecasts, in close collaboration with local sales teams
- Leading a team of happiness delivery specialists in the region, ensure that On delivers a Wow experience to DtC and B2B customers across Asia-Pacific
- Set strategy for product flows in the region, including warehouse solutions and product deliv- eries for offline and online business across direct and distributor markets,
- Take a lead role in regional system implementation and customization (in particular for China), working closely with a team of regional IT project managers and specialists
- Own and monitor KPIs with 3PLs, establish/apply SOPs across service providers and manage relationships to ensure highest service level and smooth operations
- Collaborate with planning and procurement teams to ensure on-time delivery of all merchan- dise and non-merchandise products
- Lead continuous improvement in freight, warehousing and distribution processes, identify are- as to achieve better cost efficiency while improving quality and performance
- Closely track, analyze and report costs on freight, customs, warehousing and distribution and take fact-based decisions on how to operate our cross-recgional business in the most profitable way
- Lead all ad-hoc / strategic logistics related projects, such as global logistics network design
- Strong people leadership skills, enthusiast team player
Passionate about working in a fast paced environment
Excellent planning, project management, analysis and coordination skills
Detail oriented, data driven, with a good understanding of what matters in delivering great customer experience and ease of doing business
Ability to take initiatives, multi-task and prioritize, to think and react in a high-energy and fast-paced environment
- Min 5 – max 8 years’ of relevant business experience with team leading experience, preferably in an international logistics environment; experiences in Ecommerce/DTC (direct-to- consumer) businesses strongly preferred
- Proficiency in English
- Proficiency with Excel and Powerpoint
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields. If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!