We are looking for a new BUFF® lover to join the Custom Team.
Are you our next team member? As the Custom Sales Specialist for BUFF® in France & Italy, you will be the ultimate responsible for the performance of the custom business line, aiming to achieve sales targets and excelling product positioning on the Business Unit.
What will you focus on?
* Develop the brand’s business in France & Italy: – Manage the ongoing sales activities and search for incremental business opportunities, – Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sale, – Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking.
* Implement the sales plans on a local level and analyse results
* Ensure the brand and customization service awareness
* Liaise with global team
* Analyse and provide a contribution to the forecasting and planning process by sharing monthly booking and shipping forecasts.
* Produce monthly business performance reports and weekly pipeline updates
What do we offer?
* Permanent contract
* Variable remuneration
* Teleworking and Home Office bonus
* Transport bonus (depending on the employee residence)
* Talent program
* Flexible schedule
* Canteen bonus
* BUFF® products discounts
* Discount platform
What skills and knowledge we expect?
* Education; university or equivalent
* 1 year of experience on a similar position
* Languages: Italian & French advanced, English & Spanish intermediate.
* Great communication skills.
* Outdoor lover.
BUFF® is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to recruit, hire, train, promote, compensate, and administer all personnel actions with equal opportunities. Our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for the outdoors and believe in a more sustainable world. Diversity in our workforce not only includes race, age, gender identity and expression, but also mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, color, religion, citizenship status, marital or parental status, pregnancy, medical condition, and many other parts of one’s identity.
We believe diversity, inclusion and equality is everyone’s responsibility. We have an internal Equality Commission that promotes initiatives to ensure an inclusive workplace in which all ideas are welcome and where employees excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability and job performance.