At a Glance:
The world’s fastest-growing running brand is seeking a Business Controller – Product to join the fast-paced Controlling team. With your business partnering experience and your top-notch analytical skills, your mission is to partner our industry-leading product team to create value by providing insights and influencing decision making. Critical to the success of this role is a collaborative and curious mindset, a desire to influence On’s growth journey and an ability to understand your audience and communicate your message clearly.
We are the advanced navigators at On. We partner with the entire company to steer the business by analysing the past and predicting the future. We specialise in accurate planning, relevant analysis and clear and simple reporting to drive impactful actions. We work across On, with every team, to gain insights into the business from different perspectives, and to ensure that all of our numbers are super-accurate and deeply understood. If you are passionate about analytics, excited about understanding what makes On the fastest-growing running brand in the world, and are hungry to work cross-functionally to deliver insights and analytics – come and join us!
- Partner with Vertical Leads, Product Management and Business Development to drive the portfolio strategy through latest insight and trends
- Support S&OP and product managers to deliver robust mid-term franchise forecasts to ensure accurate capacity planning and expectation setting
- Prepare and run the Quarterly Review Meeting, delivering latest quantitative and qualitative insights from regions and channels
- Support with preparation of Line Review decks ensuring clear message regarding sales aspiration and target margin
- Collaborate with Product Operations team to drive integration of information between PLM, reporting and planning tools
- Support Pricing team with margin modelling exercises ahead of price change decisions
- Provide Product Managers and Vertical Leads with regular reporting including user-friendly dashboard development, SKU efficiency reporting and margin/FOB support.
- Build internal network of regional demand planners, merchandisers and controllers to better understand product trends within communities and regions.
- 3-5 years experience in Controlling/FP&A/Business Partnering in an agile, high-growth environment
- Education in the field of Business Administration, Finance or Accounting
- Previous experience in sales or product controlling desirable
- Exceptional analytical skills, the ability to combine classical metrics with innovative story telling, and a philosophy of letting data find a voice
- Cross-functional team-worker, able to demystify data and provide the support to the business to deliver the wow
- Excellent English skills, and possessing a work permit for Switzerland
- Experience with finance, analysis and data technology such as Microsoft Dynamics, Looker and Anaplan
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.