At a glance:
Our Customer Service Team (the happiness deliverers) is growing, and with this comes the exciting opportunity to become part of the team in our Berlin/Zurich office.
As a Customer Service Representative for our B2B (Business to Business) and KA (Key Account) clients, you work with our B2B partners in supporting and guiding them in their partnership with On in various fields. This includes account support, product related claims, order management or invoicing. We embrace the fast and flexible pace dictated by the industry and the company’s growth. Your outstanding agile skills allow you to adapt your focus depending on the current requirements.
Being in direct contact with our customers means we’re able to consistently surprise them with outstanding service. We see problems as challenges and aim to solve them in the most positive way possible. Communication and enthusiasm are key in Customer Service. Dedicated to delivering the wow, we are a passionate team that supports each other, questions the status quo and aims to constantly improve the customer experience. That’s why we are called Happiness Deliverers.
- Guide our retail partners (sports or fashion shops) through the different phases of the annual business & sales plan by providing operational support
- You will take the initiative to clarify on open questions and ad-hoc problems by proactively reaching out to our customers – always aiming for the best solution for all parties
- You will be responsible for our B2B teams’ collaboration with our warehouses in Europe. You will ensure communication, processes and work flows are as efficient and up to date as the given situation allows
- You will make sure that our B2B and KA teams’ are up to date regarding our warehouse activities and any adjustments required
- You will coordinate proactive initiatives to enhance our contribution to order management and warehouse collaboration.
- You will work daily in our CRM-System (Salesforce), in our ERP-System D365 as well as cooperate and exchange with our external distribution centre
- You will use your thought process as well as observation and analytical skills to contribute to service enhancement initiatives impacting all aspects of our department such as our tools, workflows or communication style all aiming to WOW our customers
- You have previously worked in a customer oriented environment and you have a passion for customer service, emphasising on delivering high-class experience
- You are aware of activities, opportunities and challenges linked to warehouse collaboration and order management
- You enjoy investigation and ownership of multiparty projects
- You either have previously or are interested to grow in an environment where complex situations require your creativity, solution driven and diplomatic approach to problem solving
- You thrive in an environment where your role is at the centre of a multiparty initiative
- Your English skills are business fluent
- You understand the needs and challenges our sporting goods retail partners are facing on a daily basis and you’re able to translate them into effective business actions for On
- You enjoy working with people. As a communication expert, you are empathetic, patient, polite and you are flexible to react to different situations as they come
- You’re well organised and have a structured as well as diligent working manner. You’re able to work with complex information and prioritise even in hectic times
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!