At a Glance:
At On we believe everyone on the world should get access to the best running and outdoor shoes and clothing. For this to happen, we need to carefully articulate with our logistics partners and make sure that the right product gets to the right customer at the right time, while making the overall process efficient, environmentally friendly and sustainable. The Partner Integrations team is responsible for end to end system integration, connecting our internal systems with our partners’ platforms in a seamless and performant way.
At On, we believe everyone in the world should get access to the best running and outdoor shoes and clothing. For this to happen, we need to carefully articulate with our logistics partners and make sure that the right product gets to the right customer at the right time, while making the overall process efficient, environmentally friendly and sustainable.
As a member of the Partner Integrations team and the overall Engineering organisation you will have great impact in the way we build our systems and how we evolve our platforms. In essence:
- Develop, maintain and operate cloud based applications to support our Logistics and EDI ecosystem
- Together with your team, design, evaluate and plan forward-looking projects that bring On to the next technological level
- Write well tested, performant, scalable and reliable code that brings together multiple 1st and 3rd party platforms
- Help shape On’s engineering culture and contribute for its ongoing and future success
- Experience developing, shipping and maintaining cloud based applications
- Exposure to the Cloud environments such as Azure or AWS – having worked with Serverless architectures is a plus
- You have worked with message brokers or queuing systems (ex: Kafka, RabbitMQ, Azure Service Bus)
- Strong testing mindset and own the systems you help build
- Ability to communicate with clarity and adapt to your audience
- You are open to feedback and provide to others candidly
If you don’t fulfil all the requirements above, but you think you would be a great fit, please apply! We are looking for talented people and our tech stack is not immutable so we welcome your perspectives and will embrace them.
What we offer: