At a Glance:
As a retail trainer, you will be responsible for delivering training to all our frontline team members. From retail store advisors, to sales staff in our shop-in-shops and specialty stores, to our customer service team servicing our ecom customers across channels, you will ensure a consistent tone of voice and a “Wow” customer experience across our channels. You will be responsible for educating our retail, sales and happiness delivery team in On’s spirits and values, our brand and products stories and how we deliver these message to our customers, with the ultimate goal of maximizing revenue across all our channels.
At On China we are passionate about running, passionate about growing our young team and passionate about bringing the fastest growing running brand globally, to one of the fastest growing markets worldwide. Be it in our office in Shanghai, supporting our stores across the country, building our brand community in China, or running and hiking trails, we are one fun team, and we’re looking for more On friends to join us.
This position is located in Shanghai, China
- Delivering On spirits training and coaching to our retail store advisors and our shop-in-shop and franchise store staff on an ongoing basis
- Ensuring consistent level of brand and product training of all our store advisors, in partnership with the store leaders
- Ensuring training of all our shop staff in the B2B stores(shop-in-shops and franchise stores) in partnership with the tech rep team
- Preparing and updating training materials for all our mono-brand stores, including culture, brand, product and selling techniques
- Ensuring ongoing training of our internal and external customer service representatives(school of Wow)
- Organizing regular Oniversities for all our internal and external customer-facing teams
- Training all our store staff and shop-in-shop staff in product positioning and technical product details
- Briefing the retail and sales team ahead of new product launches on the customer positioning and product details
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Retail Training, incl. experience in leading teams across multiple locations would be a plus.
- An entrepreneurial spirit who expects the unexpected and takes calculated risks to deliver results
- Strong understanding of needs and challenges in our industry and of customer experience trends
- Proactive and inspiring team leader with a diligent, organized and reliable working method as well as high attention to detail
- Natural desire to constantly re-think, question and organize the way our retail training is set up
- Ability to read, speak and write English fluently; other languages a plus
What we offer: