At a Glance:
At On, the most exciting and fastest-growing global running shoe brand, we are looking for a new Data Analyst to join our Global Supply Chain team. This role is for a data driven talent with a proven record of independently managing large amounts of data, turning that into action-oriented insights. Additionally, the ideal candidate has a passion for data storytelling and enjoys the challenge of working with many different data sources.
We work closely as a global team to convert innovative product designs and prototypes into commercialized products, and bring them into the hands of customers. We are focused and data-driven but are also action-oriented. We establish and follow processes, but are also continuously challenging the status quo and “industry standard”.
- Provide valuable data-driven insights and perform ad-hoc analyses supporting decision making in the daily business within the Supply Chain team and beyond.
- Develop data analysis and automation tools for more complicated and recurring supply chain and business problems
- Create data visualizations, reporting and interactive dashboards, prepare business cases and scenario calculations
- Create data visualizations and interactive dashboards for management reporting
- Prepare business cases and scenario calculations to support business planning
- A degree in an analytical subject, e.g. data science, engineering, economics, business, statistics, mathematics, or related fields.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in a related field with a strong data-driven focus and application of programming skills.
- Proficiency in SQL and data visualization experience is a must. Python knowledge is a plus.
- Very strong analytical and quantitative mindset with a demonstrated ability to interpret and leverage data to drive decision making.
- You feel comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment
What we offer: