At a Glance:
The Vertical Manager (Performance Running) will help shape and drive the strategic positioning, distribution, and product lifecycle of On’s Performance Run vertical holistically across footwear, apparel and accessories. Identifying market growth opportunities and strategically positioning product within channel, account tiering and consumer segmentation frameworks from head to toe to ensuring product arrives in market with clear commercial intent to drive the brand perception and overall business forward. You are a passionate and active participant in the running community.
We are a team of passionate, run focused movement makers who combine brand and category management expertise. Our goal is to bring our passion for running to a broad spectrum of everyday athletes by curating and segmenting products into meaningful expressions of the brand that resonate with the consumer in their channel of choice.
- Strategically position and develop the product & brand over mid- long term timeframes
- Work with Vertical Lead to own distribution and segmentation strategy globally
- Work with core campaigns team to drive the vertical product offering forward globally
- Partner with the product team to manage product matrix, ensuring efficiency and a sustainable product lifecycle
- Build the brand personality regionally to drive and ensure the organisational understanding of the brand persona
- Manage the business plan that will help to progress and build new franchise iterations for seasons to come
- Develop the product business with strategic audience acquisition campaigns
- Partner with selected Key Accounts to drive volume and vision into the right direction.
- Own the cross functional flow of information throughout the GTM pipeline.
- Build a long-term network of few key individuals who carry the brand into cultural relevance.
- Translate and incubate cross-company on how we build the business.
- 5 years of experience in the field of merchandising or go-to-market in the running or sports industry.
- Passionate and actively participates in the running community and culture
- Strong consumer understanding and ability to interpret insights against strategy.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- A thorough understanding of customer markets and trends in the sportwear industry and particularly in Run Specialty.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Strong solution oriented and positive mindset.
- Positive and organized work ethic, ability to organize teams and processes cross functionally.
- Skill in MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.