At a Glance:
On’s success is based on extensive collaboration with the best running, sports and lifestyle stores. On inspires runners all over China. For the dealers, On is a true partner, that interacts with them on a personal level, focusing on positive results for both parties. As part of this partnership, On provides countless touch points and events where runners can experience the unique On running sensation and become a part of the On friends community.
As you might expect from a sports brand with running at its core, the China team at On is a fast-paced place to be. You’ll be part of the China Sales team and co-working with a group of highly motivated individuals. The shared goal? Efficient growth at high speed- what else?
- Provide unique and valuable On running culture and experience to runners and the community by partnering with Internal stakeholders, Partners and External stakeholders.
- Plan and execute running events, new product launch, and community-based activities.
- Develop a process and system to continuous collect feedbacks from runners and communities.
- Actively support retail partners in-door sell-out activities with relevant product training, shoe testing or consumer moments activities.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to provide necessary product trainings to partners and make sure the store employees are always up to date with the latest product knowledge.
- Working closely with marketing team to support retail marketing activities, including (not not limited to) shop windows, consumer moments and other community marketing activities.
- A team player personality with an entrepreneurial mindset that thrives when being challenged
- Ideally, you are an enthusiastic runner yourself that can transmit their own excitement about sports & running events to our external partners and (future) customers
- First hand work experience in sales, ideally in sporting goods or outdoor industry
- A passion for bringing sales & marketing initiatives to life in order to reach overall sales target
- Self-driven approach to organize the operational relationship management with our partner, including meeting planning and execution, activation & trainings, events
- Building and maintaining relationships is one of your strengths and helps you to effectively connect to our retail partners, media, and marketing partners.
- Ability to excite our partners about the brand with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills, good oral English is a big plus.
What we offer: