At a Glance:
The Digital Creation project lead will focus on building the must-have digital product creation infrastructure. Focus is to digitize the end-to-end, creation-to-shelf value chain, covering general management, creation, sourcing (supplier integration, material), marketing and sell-in. The range will cover all digital product demands from On’s 2D & 3D business requirements – across footwear, apparel and accessories.
The Product Operations team empowers people and productivity through meaningful collaboration and a positive mindset. We strive to rethink the status quo and grow together. We ensure the correct information flow across internal and external teams and streamline operations by managing calendars, building SOPs, implementing software (such as PLM), and synthesising data across many channels. The team aims for operational excellence with a global mindset as On’s R&D teams are located across the world.
- Shape On‘s Digital Creation strategy and transformation program holistically across Creation, Production and Sales functions
- Lead vision creation and roadmap for global implementation of solutions and tools and set strategic direction for roll-out of capabilities across the organization
- Work-out tailored strategies that cater the various end-user teams best
- Support strategy development process and project portfolio prioritization within the organizational landscape to achieve the benefits of Digital Creation
- Own and manage a digital transformation project that drives change across functions and teams
- Lead communication to sponsors and senior management through effective story telling
- Create transparency on projects and align on the priorities, to ensure resources are deployed to provide on time, high quality and consistency of deliverables
- Drive the larger organization by influencing functional teams and involving key stakeholders
- Independently accelerate and challenge projects to ensure the ramp up plan is achieved, solution oriented and effective
- Between 5-7 years of relevant work experience in digital transformation environment (e.g. top tier consulting, project management, apparel/fashion, supply chain management)
- 2-3 years proven track record of project management experience; direct team/cross functional management a plus
- Being fascinated and connected to the Digital Community, understanding the future potential of digital products in Art, Gaming and Virtual Customer Experience
- Being familiar with common product creation engines (Rhino, Blender, Keyshot…) and related file handling / transformation is a plus
- Ability to launch large-scale projects and proven track records of strategic project management experience, advanced understanding of business process management, methodologies, and principles
- Exposure in working with brand, sales and sourcing processes
- End-to-end mindset, big picture view of problems on hand
- Creative, energetic personality, able to influence the agenda
- Fluent in English, verbally and written
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.