At a Glance:
As Talent Acquisition Partner, you execute our ambitious growth plans in On’s R&D function across Innovation, Development and Product. Your success will be measured by delivering against our growth plans, hiring manager experience, candidate experience.
Being part of the talent team at On means to do things differently, we don’t do things just because they are what “HR does”. We build, grow, enable and empower the team to drive the future of On. Because this is what matters to us. Because we are On.
- Take full ownership of our recruiting strategy across R&D at On from Junior to Senior roles, including Innovation, Development & Product, as well as support on cross-functional roles as needed
- Manage end-to-end recruiting including; market research, sourcing, candidate assessment & management, offer negotiations & acceptance
- Partner strategically with hiring managers and other stakeholders to set expectations and develop interview processes that lead to exceptional hires
- Improve upon existing programs and processes whilst developing innovative strategies to find talented, passionate people
- Utilize Greenhouse reports, dashboards, and other tools and data to illustrate the recruiting pipeline and analyse results
- Manage your pipeline of candidates and identify future opportunities for them within On
- Drive and create D&I initiatives across the R&D function to make sure we are building diverse teams on all levels
- Facilitate and run workshops in Talent as well as R&D to upskill and educate hiring managers and peers
- 4+ years experience owning end-to-end recruitment processes with a focus on extraordinary candidate and hiring manager experience
- Recruitment experience in the R&D field of Product Design, Innovation, Development and Product Management in the same or in a similar industry is a plus
- You bring in experience working in a global team with the ability to manage communication strategies, make processes consistent and deliver in a hyper-growth environment
- You bring an analytical and data-driven approach to tackling hiring problems but also possess outstanding communication and influencing skills that enable you to be a strategic advisor to our R&D team
- You know how to balance the different requirements of selling, partnering and challenging your key internal stakeholders
- You have strong project management skills, as well as the ability to assess and translate business strategies and workforce implications
- You are able to communicate in a concise and structured manner in English
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team that is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!