At a Glance:
Our Customer Service Team (the happiness deliverers) is growing, and with this comes the exciting opportunity to become part of the team!
In this role, you will lead our B2B Customer Service Performance All Day Team (PAD, the lifestyle vertical at On), looking after 4 – 6 direct reports. You will enable the team to wow our dealers and sales team and always strive to find a customised solution. Thanks to your experience in Operations you will bring the necessary expertise of working with accounts, their purchase orders and warehousing / logistics teams.
You will deliver the WOW by acting as a role model and spreading the On spirit across your team. You support your team in the daily business where performance and soft skills are keys to success.
Being in direct contact with our B2B & Key Account customers means we’re able to consistently surprise them with outstanding service. We see problems as challenges and aim to solve them in the most positive way possible. Communication and enthusiasm are key in Customer Service. Dedicated to delivering the WOW, we are a passionate team that supports each other, questions the status quo and aims to constantly improve the customer experience. That’s why we are called Happiness Deliverers.
- Set your team up for success by coaching them on solution-oriented ways of working in a fast paced and highly demanding environment
- Manage a team of 4 – 6 Customer Service Representatives (Happiness Deliverers) that are directly responsible for successfully managing the order book from our EU key accounts of our Performance All day vertical
- Challenge current processes and practices by providing creative solutions to drive continued enhancements, strengthening relationship between On and the customers
- Assist with hiring and onboarding of On’s Happiness Delivery Team for Europe
- Prioritise and delegate the team’s workload as it relates to order availability, Delivery requirements, launch coordination etc.
- Conduct weekly check-ins with each direct team member as well as weekly team meetings
- Communicate with our third-party warehouse and our internal logistics team daily regarding order release and prioritisation
- Communicate regularly with our performance all day sales and operations teams as it relates to order book management
- Lead and assist on special projects related to performance all day growth or overall strategies related to the Happiness Delivery team
- 3+ years of relevant experience within the customer support industry
- Leadership experience managing a team/direct reports in a customer operation setting; hence experience in developing team members preferred
- Proven ability to work in a demanding, entrepreneurial, fast changing environment with a lot of freedom and responsibility
- Knowledge of needs and challenges of Lifestyle and sports business as well as retail partners is an advantage
- An ability to translate customer needs into business actions for On
- Inspiring team leader personality with a diligent, organised and reliable working method as well as high attention to detail
- Experience in working with a CRM System as well as Excel Skills on an intermediate level
- English skills written & spoken (C1 – C2 preferred) and ideally fluent German skills. Ability to communicate effectively across all levels and functions
- Always keeping the customer needs front of mind and a passion for creative solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on relationship building, listening, and questioning skills
- Always thinking of ways to improve the dealer experience with a sense of urgency to deliver the WOW
What we offer: