At a Glance:
The world’s fastest-growing sportswear brand is seeking a Content Specialist to manage, deliver and maintain all content to feed our digital showroom platform – “Showtime”. Showtime enables our wholesale sales teams to sell our collections to our retail partners in a highly innovative and digital environment.
Working alongside the Showtime Product Manager and a growing digital sell-in team you will be responsible for all areas of seasonal content planning, management and maintenance with the goal of taking Showtime to the next level and becoming the ultimate digital sell-in tool for all wholesale sales teams globally.
You will be joining the Global Sales and GTM Enablement Team which is at the heart of how we do Sales at On. We deliver the strategies, programs, data, tools, technology, processes, and education our sales teams and partners need today and in the future.
- Lead the seasonal process of defining all Showtime content requirements
- Implement and own a thorough content creation plan with a clear focus on end-user requirements
- Create content briefs for all relevant internal and external teams
- Collaborate cross functionally to ensure that teams are aware of requirements and timelines and all content is delivered on time and in full
- Work with internal and external partners on projects such as 3D asset creation, photography and video production, master data management, editorial copy and local translations
- Constantly evaluate the content portfolio to ideate new and innovative content sources
- Alongside the Product Manager take part in Showtime ideation workshops to receive user feedback on content requirements
- Manage all population of content through our CMS system and mass upload programme ensuring readiness for key seasonal milestones (eg Sales briefing and Global Sales Conference)
- Regularly audit and ensure the accuracy of all content within the Showtime ecosystem
- Continuously update Showtime with the most up to date content to ensure it’s the one source of truth for our wholesale sales teams
- 2-4 years of experience in a content focused role ideally in a sports or fashion/lifestyle environment
- Ability to demonstrate strong project management skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Experienced managing large data and content sets within a CMS
- You’re a great network builder and effectively connect with a diverse team of stakeholders
- Thinks about the bigger picture with a future vision mindset
- Passionate about implementing digital transformation initiatives
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.