At a Glance:
Our Talent (HR) team is expanding with the growth of On and we are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our team. You will have the opportunity to shape On’s people agenda through collaborating with the team on a variety of people related topics. This role is for someone who strives for efficiency, whilst continuously seeking new and improved ways to support the organisation and the business.
Being part of the talent team at On means to do things differently, we don’t do things just because they are what “HR does”. We build, grow, enable and empower the team to drive the future of On. Because this is what matters to us. Because we are On.
- Act as a true partner to the business by being the main point of contact for all Talent related topics and by advising managers and team members
- Contribute to setting up the organisation for future growth (organisational changes, leadership and people development)
- Shape how On embeds and keeps its culture and ways of working
- Execute on the team member life cycle and Talent operational elements incl. onboarding, offboarding, payroll topics, work permits, etc.
- Closely team up with Talent Acquisition for hiring, with Talent Operations to ensure seamless workflows and data excellence as well as with the Compensation Team
- Lead Talent projects in the areas of e.g. performance, culture, compensation, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in an HR Advisory / HR Business Partner role in an international, fast paced environment
- A team player with an entrepreneurial mindset who thrives when being challenged
- A can-do attitude and an innovative way of solving problems
- Experience in cross-functional collaboration with a focus on delivering exceptional support
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships with people
- Fluent in English, German is an advantage
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.