At a Glance:
This is your chance to join the world’s fastest growing sports company. On intends to disrupt not only the product and supply chain landscape of shoes, but also that of apparel and accessories. As Sourcing Specialist, you will be part of a growing Sourcing team for Apparel & Accessories.You will be based in Zurich as a key member of the globally integrated supply chain team.
We manage the sourcing, forecasting and planning, production, shipping, and distribution of On products through Supply Chain. You will be a part of a dynamic cross-functional team that includes Quality, Material Management, Development and Production.
- Manage production planning & delivery for suppliers in Europe
- Followup on Capacity booking, Order placement timelines, buy ready schedule and production status to ensure on time delivery
- Coordinate with Logistic teams in Zurich & update Order management systems
- Act as a bridge between Suppliers & On offices in resolving issues
- Maintain Supplier KPIs
- Professional degree in Manufacturing is desirable
- You should have 5–7 years of relevant experience in production planning & followup
- Strong analytical and data management skills.
- Proficiency in English is a must.
- An entrepreneurial and open mindset, an eagerness for differentiation, and a natural push for excellence.
- Able to balance creativity with organisation and discipline in a fast-paced environment
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.