At a Glance
On is a brand driven by exceptional design. This means we give great importance to how we communicate through every branded touchpoint. On is looking for a talented graphic designer to join its growing North America design team. This is a great opportunity to help craft executions for a fast-paced sports brand.
We are a team of graphic, retail, digital designers and art directors. Every day we work on making On’s visual language even better than the day before. We design our visual communication in the same way our shoes are made: with total attention to detail and focus on function. If you care about all of the above and even about what no one else might see, and this makes you happy – you’re at the right place – so do we.
- You will work collaboratively with the global design team in Zurich and Portland offices, and in partnership with the Portland marketing team, to design On’s branded touch points across multiple marketing channels and internal projects.
- Projects could include: invitations for On-hosted events, custom in-store signage for our retail partners, branded items for our ambassador teams, presentation layouts, and much, much more.
- You will be a brand champion, working with existing global brand design assets and developing new elements that work within that brand ecosystem for North America-specific projects and teams.
- You will deliver production-ready print files and work closely with the marketing team and our vendors to ensure perfection in the final results.
- Degree in Design; combination of education and experience will be considered
- 1-2 years experience working in design, marketing, or related field
- Passionate about innovating and creating new opportunities within the sportswear industry
- Ability to execute and measure multifaceted campaigns and day-to-day communications
- Highly adaptable with an ability to shift priorities in real-time to meet client needs
- Ability to read, speak and write English fluently
- Know-how in After Effects, Premiere Pro and Photoshop. You also know your way around Illustrator to create graphics and you’re open to working with programs such as Sketch and Dreamweaver. Keynote and PowerPoint will be the programs you’ll be using regularly to create stunning presentations.
- Excellent typography skills
- Great multitasking skills – no day will be the same!
- Strong communication skills, a proactive attitude and a willingness to share ideas and make them grow with the team
- An aim for pixel-perfect output
What we offer:
Please submit your portfolio or provide a link to a sample of your work on your resume. This allows us the best and most fair way to review all applicants. We look forward to hearing from you!