At a Glance:
We are excited to offer a full time role in the Global Customer Service team to an entrepreneurial member who is passionate about coordination, planning, document management, process mapping and automation.
In this position, you will have a holistic overview of the processes, identify the recurring issues in each region and come up with a solution how to drive improvements that would resolve issues globally. You are tech-savvy, passionate about IT and tech tools and you are someone who sees the bigger picture without losing sight for details.
You know the On customer well and will be the centre point between customer service, and the other departments at On. You will help build an amazing On journey for our customers while streamlining internal processes and driving improvements.
At On, delivering happiness is not just a word, but it’s a mission. And that’s also why we call our Customer Service team Happiness Deliverers. Join us in this entrepreneurial environment and be part of an ambitious team motivated to bring creativity and innovation in their work. You will work with a core team in the HQ Zurich and interact daily with our global Customer Service (CS) teams in Europe, US, Australia, Brazil, China, and Japan.
- Identify the root causes related to CS issues, propose solutions and lead improvement projects aimed to improve our CS team performance/efficiency and overall customer satisfaction
- Analyze the overall ease of doing business for our customers. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and report on their progress
- Structure, prioritize and create a holistic picture of recurring issues. Provide regular feedback to the CS team about the status update
- Analyze the customer data and operational processes, establish escalation procedures, document management and oversee training needs assessments to identify opportunities for service delivery improvements
- Understand the ERP system infrastructure, Salesforce and other customer facing tools
- Identify areas and tasks for automations in order to reduce manual workload
- Make sure that existing solutions and automations from the main markets are also implemented in the APAC and Rest of the World regions
- Have an overview of the IT CS issues globally and establish a program to ensure that relevant IT tickets are prioritized and escalated based on the biggest impact
- Oversees all customer templates, drives standardization, harmonization and ensure that they mirror the On Voice
- Develop and maintain trustworthy professional relationships with key stakeholders to ensure optimal level of dedication and customer satisfaction with projects
- Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience in customer related and project management roles, preferably with experience in Direct to consumer / E-commerce business
- This multi-functional role requires quick thinking, attention to detail and prior experience in project management
- Customer-first mindset, hands on approach as well as data driven and analytical
- A team player with an entrepreneurial mindset who thrives when being challenged
- Strong knowledge in Salesforce, PM tools and Excel required. Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics, SAP or similar is an advantage
- You have great organisation skills while maintaining a sense of urgency and the ability to prioritise under pressure
- You have excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with a focus on relationship building, listening, and questioning
- Fluent in English, additional language skills are a plus
What we offer: