At a Glance:
Are you the hands-on finance enthusiast we are seeking for? We are excited to offer this role to a process and numbers’ driven team player who takes ownership of Japan team’s finance challenges. With your proven technical finance skills, your experience in different areas of local accounting and tax, and your high IT affinity, you will contribute to today’s local compliance and shape tomorrow’s processes. This is your opportunity to join one of the world’s fastest-growing sports brands and to grow in a position of real scope and high impact!
Join our ambitious Japan team and become part of our forward-thinking and action-orientated international finance team to help us being compliant and bringing the right data to the right people to make the right decisions. We continuously strive to improve, facilitate our fast growth, and shape best-practice by thinking differently, challenging the status quo, and bringing improvements through the use of new technology and practices.
- Account for Japan local finance tasks in coordination with group/APAC finance and local external consultants (mainly accounting, tax and legal)
- Independently and accurately process our daily business tasks within general ledger and taxes
- Actively challenge, adapt and automate our global and local processes
- Perform internal controls, streamline Japan cross-functional processes and ensure up-to-date process documentation
- Contribute to exciting ad hoc and project tasks (ERP and retail landscape in JP)
- Willingness to take ownership of multiple financial topics at a time and having the ability to adapt to a continually changing environment and new ways of working.
- Ability to consider both the details of the daily business as well as the big picture within project work related to finance and operations
- Motivation to be part of building up state-of-the-art finance/accounting function
- IFRS knowledge and/or experience with D365FO desirable
- Proven analytical, conceptual thinking and problem-solving skills
- Passion for sports, fitness and/or running
- Native in Japanese, strong English language skill.
- Multiple APAC culture exposed.
What we offer: