At a Glance:
Our Talent (HR) team is heavily expanding to support On’s explosive growth and we are looking for an enthusiastic person to join us as Talent Ops Specialist – International Mobility & Payroll.
This role is for someone who has experience in Talent Operations, ideally in a fast-paced, start-up-like environment. The role is ideal for someone who enjoys researching new challenges, appreciates a streamlined and supportive process, and has a passion for innovative solutions.
Being part of the Talent team at On means doing things differently, we don’t do things just because they are what “HR does”. We build, grow, enable and empower the team to drive the future of On. Because this is what matters to us. Because we are On.
The Talent Operations team strives to create and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle.
- In this role, you will have the opportunity to add value to On for Payroll Operations (DACH) and International Mobility.
- Support Payroll in the monthly salary preparation especially for DACH region and month-end close activities
- First point of contact for payroll-related questions for all internal stakeholders
- Support with on- and offboarding (work permits, insurance confirmations, confirmations of employment
- Work with Talent Ops and extended teams to ensure that employee processes are executed with accuracy and high standards
- Provide outstanding support to employee and internal stakeholder inquiries around processes, policy, and issues related to onboarding, offboarding, benefits, payroll (within Workday & Jira)
- Support on immigration regulations and appropriate permit set ups, as well as tax implications and social insurance in the DACH region
- Be a central point of contact for international transfers and assignees at each stage of the process
- 2-4 years of experience in the Talent Ops or related field
- You speak English and German fluently – any other language is a plus.
- Great communication skills across different stakeholders
- You are highly detail-oriented and precision is your strength
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest-growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team that is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.,