“It’s an energy rush when passion, knowledge and creativity come together. It brings me home and makes me smile.”
Angela, Senior Designer
Style permeates life and sportswear must look as good as it works. By skillfully balancing looks and function, garments your design will deliver on-brand experiences to wearers.
- Transfer the client brief into the creative brief and guide a team of designers through the creative process.
- Create on-brand functional/sportswear collections by combining your design background and passion for sports/ motorsports.
- Create and sign off techpacks for different suppliers including material selections, colours, trims etc. Examine samples and create sample reports.
- Work with an integrated team of design, development and strategy.
- A background in a high-level creative role, like senior designer with creative direction, in the field of functional/sportswear design.
- Experience in guiding a creative team. Ability to give and receive candid feedback, in order to nail design goals.
- Understand the different brand values. Create customized designs/collections that are aligned with the brand look and feel.
- Good presentation and communication skills. Confident to present projects to clients.
- Fluent in English.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. (Hint: it’s competitive). To be considered for the role, please submit your application at the earliest possible time, our team is awaiting it with interest.