Full Stack Supply Co (FSSC) is best known for the Faction Skis brand and The Faction Collective films which inspire millions of fans. Today, our skis and films have won over 160 awards. We shipped over 35,000 skis last year to avid riders in 40 countries.
In 2019 we also launched the award-winning FW Apparel, an outerwear brand focused on those who seek performance and understated style.
Across both brands, our team shares a passion for nature, for pushing boundaries and for creating beautiful products.
As employees and as a Company we care deeply for our planet. This is reflected in our company values, culture and we collectively demonstrate this in our everyday working practices including active investment in climate and social causes through 1% for the Planet, achieving carbon neutrality with Climate Partner and ever working to improve ourselves. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, marital status, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
You will work with our retail partners to grow together, and ensure that our products move off our partners’ shelves and onto our powerful base of fans. You will be responsible for the sales, clinics & demos on the west part of the country.
We expect you to bring methodical sales approach to facilitate growth.
You report directly to Country Sales Manager Switzerland, and is attached to the Swiss Headquarter in Le Chable, VS.
- Improve, and develop the relationships with our retail partners and ensure maximum sales
- Train, develop and motivate the retailers in brand(s) skills, sales methodologies and activations, product knowledge, teamwork, time and territory management, and competitive knowledge
- Use FSSC processes and tools including marketing to ensure maximum impact between the sales team and retailer partner
- Align the sales targets with broader business goals to drive maximum impact
- Analyze partner development activity and report frequently on metrics and actions taken to management and broadly to the team to ensure maximum impact
- Achieve targets
- Executes tactical plans in support of the business sales strategy and communicate the progress both internally and externally
- Plan, organise and execute our on-snow ski tests and events in your territory
- Take part in the official Swiss ski test program for our retailers
- Organize sell-in appointments and ensure presence during the trade show days in Aigle Showroom
- Takes care of the showroom presentation, order and maintenance
- Help on demo ski stock, mounting bindings, servicing and event logistics together with our Swiss Demo Intern, as well as our storage room order and maintenance
- Engage with customers at ski tests and events, driving interest to the brand and giving an insight into the product
- Plan and execute quarterly Management Business Review meetings with key account Retail Partners
- Provide frequent information to enable the achievement of business goals
- Contribute to seasonal sales meetings, forecasting, key accounts reviews and account development planning in order to report progress
- Weekly commercial meetings
Qualifications & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience selling skis & outerwear
- A track record of sales results demonstrating customer portfolio growth
- Excellent knowledge of Swiss market
- Deep understanding of generating pipeline through outbound activity
- Strong experience with sales management tools and data-driven management
- Consistent track record of budget overachievement as an individual contributor
- Fluent in French and English – German or Swiss German is a plus
- Technology savvy
Personal skills & qualities
- Stand-alone ability but also likes to work as a team and able to ensure a regular communication when away from the office
- Ready for the experience of a scale-up company where everyone matters all the time, not a comfortable corporate job
- Motivation, reliability and dynamism are defining you
- An enthusiastic leader with the ability to inspire others
- An ambassador for our brands
- A strong affinity for skiing and outdoor sports
- An energized and dynamic team within a fast-paced international environment
- Brands with strong identity and values that resonate with our fans and team members
- A steep learning curve
- A unique opportunity to have an impact on our strategy & growth
- Location: Western Switzerland with Headquarters in Verbier, Valais
- Status: Full-time, permanent position
- Starting date: 1st September 2022