Full Stack Supply Co (FSSC) is best known for the Faction Skis brand and The Faction Collective films which inspire millions of fans. Today, our skis and films have won over 160 awards. We shipped over 35,000 skis last year to avid riders in 40 countries.
In 2019 we also launched the award-winning FW Apparel, an outerwear brand focused on those who seek performance and understated style.
Across both brands, our team shares a passion for nature, for pushing boundaries and for creating beautiful products.
As a Company we also care deeply for our planet, this is reflected in our culture and we are collectively responsible to demonstrate this in our everyday working practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity…
We are hiring a talented e-Commerce and Digital Marketing professional to lead our Direct-to-Consumer business.
Our passion is the natural world, and that’s where you will find us. Our lean team of experts are based all around the globe, with HQs in Verbier, Denver, Annecy, Beijing and Innsbruck, as well as employees in Tokyo, British Columbia, London and Scandinavia. Despite the distances between us, we are tightly connected and tech-savvy, meaning we stay true to our motto: think globally, act locally.
As the new Head of eCommerce, you’ll drive the global eCommerce strategy for our four brands. You’ll lead a team of 3 to grow revenue through acquisition, conversion, and retention, and be responsible for the full end-to-end D2C customer experience. You’ll bring fresh ideas to the table and have the confidence to explore new avenues and channels to increase our customer database and drive brand loyalty.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior eCommerce or Senior Digital Marketing Manager looking to make a step up to a Head of position.
- Manage and be accountable for the end-end e-Commerce and email marketing journeys (Shopify & Ometria)
- Be responsible for the D2C P&L, forecasting and budgets
- Define and develop digital acquisition strategies, plans, budgets, and forecasts to drive eCommerce growth
- Drive revenue growth by improving user experience, content, conversion etc.
- Implement website development with the 3rd party agency to support in the delivery of new functionalities
- Report frequently on e-commerce activities and digital channels’ efficiency to the senior team
- Manage and support a team of 3, with a lot of scope for future development
- Manage external agencies / suppliers to ensure website and campaigns performance
- Proven track record in delivering e-Commerce growth in a consumer led brand
- Sound technical knowledge of e-Commerce and email platforms, Shopify experience is essential
- Proven track record on multi-channels and digital marketing strategies and budget optimisation
- Experience within an omni-channel brand, and be comfortable working alongside a B2B sales team
- Expert user of Google Analytics and other tools, and in turning data into actionable CRO insights
- Experience working with 3PL’s and integrations
- Management experience and strong stakeholder relationship skills
We are looking for someone passionate about e-Commerce, ahead of the curve, not afraid to think out of the box to drive growth.
- An energized and dynamic team within a fast-paced international environment
- Brands with strong identity and values that resonate with our fans and team members
- A steep learning curve
- A unique opportunity to have an impact on our strategy & growth
Specifics of the role
- Location: Verbier, Switzerland
- Contract type: 100%, permanent position
- Starting date: as soon as possible