At a Glance:
As the fastest-growing running brand on the planet, On is gaining new fans with ever-increasing momentum. We are looking for an inspiring thought leader and practitioner in Corporate and Brand Communications to strengthen our expertise in this field – focusing specifically on the North America market. This role is an exciting challenge to help us define the next stage of how On is discovered and perceived in North America.
We’re the friend who shows you where to find city adventures, the run crew captain who won’t let you slow into the finish, the trail runner who pushes you to the summit to soak up the sunrise. We love getting to know our community and finding out what they want and need. We’re always looking for new, interesting ways to communicate our products – so if you have an idea that could be our new secret weapon, speak up and run with it (literally)!
We’re big thinkers and change-makers, constantly reinventing how we do things – questioning the status quo and finding new ideas to try as inspiration strikes us.
- Bring a strategic view to communications focusing on the North America market:
- Creating a strategic Investor Relations communication strategy along side the IR team
- Lead On`s NA Communications team – a conscious leader who could drive results and grow people`s potential.
- Innovate North America’s communications strategy beyond traditional media for both external and internal audiences
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with media and influential professionals.
- Build a corporate communications roadmap and narrative to showcase our brand, products, and potential to media, opinion formers, investors, business influencers.
- Manage potential crisis or risks as part of our communication strategy.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and agencies.
- A real expert in your field, you’ve worked in the Communications field for at least 10 years and have loved every minute of it.
- Experience with Investor Relations is a must have for this position
- Calling you an expert in Corporate Communications and Marketing PR – these areas doesn’t even begin to do your knowledge and experience justice.
- You bring a strong regional network in the media and business environment.
- A conscious leader with the vision required to manage a team, you inspire the trust and respect of everyone around you.
- A positive spirit, you guide, direct and inspire those around you. You see yourself as a partner to your teammates and want to help them achieve their true potential.
- You understand that leadership is not given – it’s earned through hard work and commitment to your team. You live by this and have a track record of building the next generation of leaders.
- Truly business savvy, you’re quick to understand and navigate both risks and opportunities.
- You thrive when you don’t have all the answers, you work tirelessly and autonomously in order to turn ideas into reality.
- Articulate and eloquent, you’re completely comfortable when it comes to crafting a message in English.
Please submit your portfolio or provide a link to a sample of your work on your resume. This allows us the best and most fair way to review all applicants. We look forward to hearing from you!
What we offer: