At a Glance:
Our Talent (HR) team is heavily expanding to support On’s explosive growth and we are looking for new members to join our team. You will have the opportunity to help in shaping On’s people agenda and ensure we continue to strengthen our culture. This role is for someone who strives for efficiency and getting things done, whilst continuously seeking new and improved ways of delivering an unforgettable experience to both candidates and hiring managers.
Being part of the talent team at On means to do things differently, we don’t do things just because they are what “HR does”. We build, grow, enable and empower the team to drive the future of On. Because this is what matters to us. Because we are On.
- Create and drive a strong and innovative recruitment strategy dedicated to support the growth of our teams across Europe
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to a team of 4 TA Specialists while being hands on as needed
- Build and maintain strong relationships with your key internal stakeholders as a strategic talent advisor
- Employ data driven decision making to support enhanced candidate experience and process improvement on an everyday basis
- Manage and guide sourcing and provide strategic insight into pipeline growth, maintenance and management
- Drive and create D&I initiatives across Europe TA functions to make sure we are building diverse teams on all levels
- Hands on experience owning end-to-end recruitment processes with focus on an extraordinary candidate and hiring manager experience
- Previous experience in building and mentoring high performing teams and delivering against targets in a fast paced environment
- Experience as strategic Talent advisor to the business using analytical and project management skills
- Ability to communicate in a concise and structured manner in English
What we offer: