At a Glance:
We are excited to offer the position of Sales Representative to an entrepreneurial member of our growing Oceania team. Our success is based on the exclusive collaboration with the best sports stores and a unique service concept: On wants to make the dealer happy with the best service and the most personal support. As a Swiss company, On acts faster, is more customized, and more creative than conventional brands. On countless events runners can experience the unique On running sensation and become a part of the On family.
As you might expect from a sports brand with running at its core, the Oceania team at On is a fast-paced place to be. You’ll be part of the Oceania sales team and co-working with a group of highly motivated individuals. The shared goal? Efficient growth at high speed- what else?
This role is based in Melbourne, Australia.
- Building and maintaining relationships with Dealers always with a focus on increasing market share within existing doors and with an eye for prospective new doors that fit within the overall On strategy
- Using business performance metrics to increase sell-in and sell-through of product with key partners
- Preparing and deliver sales presentations using On material and data in a meaningful and strategic manner to your customer base
- Working cross functionally with other On teams to ensure deadlines are met and our promise of ease of doing is met
- Fostering creativity and collaboration among the full On sales team
- Educating Retail Staff and Consumers about On’s technical merits
- You are an experienced sales representative with relevant sporting goods industry knowledge, more than 4yrs of relevant experience will be advantageous.
- You will take over our rapidly growing customer base of specialty running stores as well as select premium comfort and sporting goods doors.
- Building and maintaining relationships is one of your strengths and helps you to effectively connect to our retail partners, media, and marketing partners.
- You are motivated by interacting with people and delivering on your sales objectives.
- You like to travel and understand that field work should represent over 75% what it takes to succeed in the marketplace.
What we offer: