At a Glance:
At On, the most exciting and fastest-growing global running shoe brand, we are looking for a new experienced and agile D365 F&O Functional Consultant to join our international technical team and take the digitalisation of our business to the next level. You understand how to transform business needs into technical requirements; you have a “can do” attitude and you take pride in building rather than preserving. Your entrepreneurial and result-driven mindset with strong hands-on execution skills will make you a key member of the core team on which On’s future is built.
You will be part of a cross-functional development team that implements features from design to deployment and is responsible for the full process and delivery. You have the freedom to be creative and experiment with new technologies. We encourage you to find new and innovative ways to solve issues through diversity of thought while at the same time enjoying working within a passionate team drawn from the global community. We live agile values, not just talk about it.
At On, we believe everyone in the world should get access to the best running and outdoor shoes and clothing. For this to happen, we need high performing solutions and make sure that the right product gets to the right customer at the right time, while making the overall process efficient, environmentally friendly and sustainable.
- Organize and Conduct Workshops, Business Process Study, Requirement gathering sessions with business stakeholders and technical teams
- Establishing an overview of the requirements defined by business stakeholders including definition of business and technical requirements
- Work closely with Solution Architect to conceive high level solution and document them into relevant deliverable documents like
- Solution Design Document, Functional Specifications
- Facilitating the development of ‘to be’ business processes and discussing these with business stakeholders
- Ensure high level of product best practices based on Microsoft Dynamics standards and supported configuration/customizations
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications so that they are clearly understood by the development teams
- Providing advice during the implementation cycle, including configuration, customisation and testing of Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O
- Analyzing defects and advising on options to resolve
- Support the improvement of our BI landscape through ensuring the availability of high-quality data to drive business process improvements
- 5+ years of demonstrated knowledge and experience in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations.
- You have a deep understanding and appreciation of agile methodologies, which is why you understand the business needs and are able to transform them into great solution
- Broad technical and functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O (out-of the-box functionality and limits).
- You possess a strong understanding of relevant business processes (e.g. finance, sales, purchase to pay, warehouse management) and experience in defining ‘to be’ process structures.
- Experience in performing fit/gap analysis between business requirements and out-the-box functionality.
- Experience in documenting and communicating the solution overview and functional design.
- Experience in defining and executing end-to-end functional testing.
- Experience in developing and delivering end user training.
- Understanding of business transformation programmes, not just technology or software implementations.
- You are self-driven, customer service oriented and an excellent problem solver. You enjoy new challenges and welcome the chance to learn from them
What we offer: