Wholesale Customer Service Representative, HOKA
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
As the Wholesale Customer Service Representative for HOKA, you will provide courteous, friendly and efficient customer service, and effectively care for the order book to enable the company to meet its sales targets.
The Customer Service Representative will develop a close working relationship with HOKA Account Managers to ensure accurate and timely order placement, administration and shipment.
- Responsible for all order entry and order modifications for own account base
- Effective communication with Salesforce and customers to ensure smooth operation of order flow
- Expedite customer orders, including keeping them informed of delays or early fulfillment
- Responsible for the picking of orders and communicating with DC to ensure accurate and timely shipping
- Liaise with the Credit department when necessary on any order holds relating to credit issues
- Provide excellent after-sales service, by dealing with returns and credits in a timely and effective manner
- Run appropriate reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to give clear picture of the status of account base
Who You Are:
- Highly motivated, an approachable team player and motivated self-starter
- Has a good understanding / interest of the fashion/apparel and footwear industry
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Proactive problem solving abilities
- Ability to prioritize tasks and use time effectively
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Experience as a Customer Service Representative in a multi-faceted environment is advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.