At a Glance:
The US Sales Team at On is a group of highly motivated individuals with aspirations to build the world’s next great Sportswear brand. The current team is looking to add an entrepreneurial and team-oriented member to its roster as a New England area Sales Representative to help build and shape the On brand in the region.
- Build and maintain relationships with Dealers always with a focus on increasing market share within existing doors and with an eye for prospective new doors that fit within the overall On strategy
- Use business performance metrics to increase sell-in and sell-through of product with key partners
- Prepare and delivers sales presentations using On material and data in a meaningful and strategic manner to your customer base
- Work cross functionally with other On teams to ensure deadlines are met and our promise of ease of doing is met
- Foster creativity and collaboration among the full On sales team
- Other duties as needed
- Experience as a Sales Representative with relevant sporting goods industry knowledge
- Ability to own rapidly growing customer base of specialty running stores as well as select premium comfort and sporting goods doors
- Capacity to effectively build and maintain relationships and connect to our retail, media, and marketing partners
- Consistently ensures that On is on top of our consumers’ mind
- Motivation to continuously interact with internal and external partners to deliver on sales objectives
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Willingness to travel up to 70% of the time; travel percentage will fluctuate based on business needs
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.