At a Glance:
An unique opportunity to become part of the world’s fastest growing sports company has just become available in Ho Chi Minh City office. We, the Global Testing Team is expanding the operations to Vietnam and is looking for the first Testing Specialist based in APAC. You will coordinate and conduct high-complexity consumer-oriented Footwear product testing activities in assigned product fields, including fitting and wear tests.
We are a small team responsible for creating innovative products for On. We have a lot of responsibility to meet the needs and demands of our customers, which means only products that pass our rigorous tests ever go to market. Your role will be dynamic. You won’t be doing the same thing days after days and challenges will consistently present themselves which requires creative problem solving and collaboration skills.
- Evaluate the results and properly communicate them to the relevant contact person(s) in factories and/or the relevant On departments such as Materials, HQ Development, and Design.
- Conduct testing-related research including product reference benchmarks and product performance analysis and present findings to relevant key-stakeholders.
- Work with Testing Lead to identify gaps in Testing Crew and own tester recruitment in your assigned field: Build and maintain a tester network fulfilling the requirements of the Product Creation calendars, focusing on the APAC region.
- Identify gaps and improving processes to ensure an efficient testing cycle in our footwear lines.
- Implement proper corrective action plans upon test fails with relevant factory developers/members and/or HQ teams such as Materials, Development, and Design.
- Identify specific testing needs based on the product brief, design and own assigned testing projects to suit the needs of the target consumer and validate product brief.
- Support Testing Lead as needed on cross-functional projects within the Organisation.
- Ensure that product verification and judgement calls meet On global standards and are done based on the fit, comfort, performance and quality criteria.
- Set up events and activations to drive engagement in the testing community.
- Order, coordinate, send out and receive test samples.
- Work with the Testing systems and databases to manage changes in data, ensure accurate high quality data and an optimised flow into testing reports.
- 2+ years’ experience in footwear industry, ideally in the areas of design, development, or testing.
- Good communication skill. Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of Vietnamese and/or Chinese is considered a strong plus.
- Skilled in project management and ability to work in fast-paced environment and to prioritise tasks in high–pressured situations.
- Ability to travel to On Headquarters for training for 3 months upon joining.
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.