At a Glance:
We are excited to offer the position of a Technical Representative to an entrepreneurial new member of On’s Germany team. You will work in an environment where we make ideas happen fast and give you high levels of responsibility. You will work in the field representing the brand On in Germany. (Berlin-Leipzig-Dresden)
Ever imagined working in a team, where the joy (of running) comes first? The diversity of the different character types in our team makes our job simply fun and helps us to excite our retail partners for On as a brand. This commitment to create an outstanding sales experience as well as a strong teamspirit are the secret of On’s success.
- Build and foster longterm relationships with the retail partners in your dedicated region by systematically visiting and consulting them
- Ensure that the store employees of On’s retail partners are always up to date with the latest product trainings
- Aquire, educate and manage freelance Tech Reps (students), e.g. planning and ensure their work schedules
- Organise and execute selling activities with retail partners, e.g. running or test-shoe events
- Coordinate trade marketing initiatives in close collaboration with the Marketing and Sales Team, e.g. shop windows, customer events, retail partner specific marketing activities
- Support the marketing team at the realization of their projects and ensuring the quality of POS installations
- Administration of all of your activities in our CRM-Software. The administrative part of your work is a natural and important part of your work
- Experience in sales, ideally in sporting goods or outdoor industry
- Building and maintaining relationships is one of your strengths and helps you to effectively connect to our retail partners, media, and marketing partners
- A passion for bringing sales & marketing intiatives to life in order to reach overall sales target
- Self-driven approach to organize the operational relationship management with our partners, including meeting planning and execution, data analysis, activation & trainings, events
- Ability to excite our partners about the brand with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- A passion for sports and lifestyle
- At On we belive that only as a team we can reach our goals, so you need to be a teamplayer
- Fluency in German and basic English skills are a must hav
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.