At a Glance:
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to help us grow our (add info about APAC team). You will join our HR (Talent) team and help in shaping On’s people agenda through hiring, retaining and developing our people. Together with the Lead Talent Business Partner for APAC, you will be one of the key nodes within the global Talent team and touch point for our employees onsite in Yokohama Japan, but also China and Australia. This role is for someone who strives for efficiency, whilst continuously seeking new and improved ways of delivering people practices.
Being part of the HR (Talent) team at On means to do things differently, we don’t do things just because they are what “HR does”. We build, grow, enable and empower the team to drive the future of On. Because this is what matters to us. Because we are On.
- Act as a true partner for the business by advising managers and employees on people-related matters and help shape the organization for future growth (organizational changes, leadership and people development)
- Collaborate on and locally drive Talent project in the areas of e.g. performance management, operations, learning and development, cultural initiatives, compensation, etc.
- Shape how On embeds and keeps its culture in our fast growing environment
- Execute employee life cycle and talent operational elements for the region incl. onboarding, offboarding, payroll, expat management, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in an HR Advisory / Business Partner role, understanding of Japan employment law is a plus
- Experience working in an international, fast paced environment (experience working abroad is a plus)
- A team player with an entrepreneurial mindset that thrives when being challenged
- A can-do attitude and an innovative way of solving problems
- Experience in cross-functional collaboration with a focus on delivering
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships across the globe
- Proficiency in Japanese and English (spoken and written)
What we offer: