At a Glance:
Our direct-to-consumer business is performing and growing strongly, which is why we are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to scale On’s online business to the next level. As an agile QA engineer, you will take care of our testing and development processes to ensure quality, security, and performance. You will be sitting in our office in Berlin and collaborate closely with the Digital team in Zürich and Berlin.
As you might expect from a running brand, the E-Commerce team at On is a fast-paced place to be. You will work together with the product team to make sure we deliver value to our customers and we do it in a quality manner. You will do it by using a shift-left testing strategy and helping the team to prevent potential costly defects.
- Establish the foundations of the QA processes that will ensure a fast and reliable delivery of our applications
- Develop and maintain QA and test automation strategies together with the development team (to raise code test coverage)
- Select and implement tools to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of QA inside of the Product & Growth team
- Empower On developers to adopt a QA mentality
- Review and analyze requirements, acceptance criteria, specifications and technical design documents
- Develop test documentation (TestRail, Zephyr, Xray, etc.)
- Triage incoming bugs
- Run Stress tests with infrastructure team
- Be sensitive to Security
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- 3+ years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Expert in test analysis, test planning and QA best practices
- Experience with a variety of different testing types and techniques
- Experience in any programming language/ Test Automation framework (JS, Cypress, Playwright is a plus)
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, GitHub Actions, Docker (AWS, infra as code and kubernetes are a plus)
- Entrepreneurial mindset in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills
- Ability to think critically and solve problems
- Good time-management and prioritization skills with a clear perspective of your roadmap
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, team player
- Drive and enthusiasm for QA
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.