At a Glance:
We are looking for a full time Global Logistics Coordinator, to join the Supply Chain team at On Zurich. This role is for someone who has a global and regional mindset, is passionate about everything that is physically happening in between the factories/suppliers and consumers, and strives not only to be in-time, but also to think out of the box to lead the industry standard of excellence and to continuously deliver best-in-class customer experiences. The Global Logistics Coordinator will be an important member of the team by supporting the Global Logistics Lead, a key part of the global supply chain organization at On, and will work in close collaboration with Customer Service, IT, Marketing, Supply and Demand planning, Quality, Sustainability and R&D Teams, across the world.
We work closely as a global team to convert innovative product designs and prototypes into commercialised products, and bring them into the hands of customers. We are focused and data-driven, but are also action-oriented and able to multi-task, we establish and follow processes, but are also continuously challenging the status quo and “industry standard”.
- Leadership in consumables ordering to secure operations maintaining safety buffers of packaging materials
- Control over proper packaging materials utilization by ON warehouses
- Implementation of local sourcing of packaging materials, with a strong focus on recycling closed-loop opportunities and automation
- Implementation of re-labelling tools for VAS and return refurbishment processes
- Continuous improvement in warehousing and distribution processes, identify areas to achieve better cost efficiency while improving quality and performance
- Close collaboration with the Sustainability Team to measure and reduce the corporate environmental footprint of ON warehouses
- Ad-hoc / strategic logistics related projects, such as global logistics network design, reverse logistics, and innovations
- Excellent planning, analyzing and coordination skills
- Detail oriented, data driven, with a good understanding of what matters in delivering good customer experience and ease of doing business
- Ability to take initiatives, multi-task and prioritize, to think and react in a high-energy and fast-paced environment
- At least 1-2 years’ work experience in a logistics team/ warehouse, preferably in the sector of consumer goods.
- Understanding in ERP system and WMS (Warehouse Management System)
- Proficiency in English & Excel
What we offer: