Credit Control Representative (English & Dutch Speaking)
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
As the credit control representative you will facilitate the timely collection of the receivables ledger for our customers and to minimize the aged debt. Forming great relationships with stakeholders across the business is pinnacle to this role.
This a bilingual role requiring written and verbal proficiency in both English and Dutch.
- Prioritise the timely release of orders to customers
- Combine order book management with collections to allow orders to be released
- Work closely with both the customer and the relevant internal teams so that a resolution is provided in a timely manner
- Provide feedback to both the customer service and sales teams of the current position of each customer
- Evaluate customer's credit file and contacts their other creditors in order to identify current trends and payment patterns
- Set up payment plans where needed and appropriate charges levied
- Provide excellent customer service, showing commitment to meeting and exceeding expectations
Who You Are:
- An excellent communicator with both internal and external stakeholders
- Responsive and adaptable in a fast moving, consumer-centric environment
- A pro-active and collaborative team player
- Self-Starting, conscientious and uses initiative
- Has a methodical approach to tasks and a problem solving mindset
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Experience of working in a similar customer experience role is advantageous
- An interest in the footwear/apparel/lifestyle industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications including Excel
- Experience using Oracle is a plus
- Language proficiency in both English and Dutch is a requirement for this role
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants embracing their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.