At a Glance:
Our US Social Customer Service Team (the Happiness Delivery Team) is growing and with this comes the exciting opportunity to join us! We’re a team that supports each other, questions the status quo and aims to constantly improve the customer experience. With every interaction we strive to turn transactions into experiences with the ultimate mission to ensure On inspires all to move.
As a Customer Service Representative with a focus on Social Media, you ensure that On customers and community are happy. You will be the first point of contact for our social community, responsible for inquiries via platforms like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. During your work day, you’ll work with our CRM and ERP systems to assist our customers with their needs.
This position is based in Portland, Oregon and work is performed in a hybrid environment.
Happiness is the only thing that multiplies when shared. So, take the chance and deliver happiness all day, every day at On! You will work in a team-player team, which loves new challenges and where happiness is part of their DNA. As part of the Social Happiness Delivery team, our mission is to engage in dynamic conversation and thoughtful interactions with the On community. You’ll work in a busy and collaborative team and will constantly interact with our customer service teams all around the globe (e.g. Berlin, Australia, China, Portland and more). The heart of our work is to live by On’s spirits, establish camaraderie and help our community dream big – ready to help every step of the way. Dedicated to delivering the wow, we create moments that display our support and go beyond expectations.
- You respond using On’s tone of voice to customer service and community management inquiries, primarily on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- You manage customer requests in our CRM and ERP systems working closely with the DtC (Direct to Consumer) Customer Service Team
- You provide a positive customer experience to our social media community by resolving customer inquiries while giving exceptional customer service
- You forward customer feedback to the corresponding teams (e.g. Customer Experience, Ecomm, Content Team) and recommend action steps following your learnings
- You work closely with the Content Team to identify engagement opportunities across our social channels
- You connect with other teams within the company to keep yourself up to date with On’s happenings (e.g. product launches, campaigns, events)
- You will help out with other customer review platforms, such as Google My Business to build trust and manage our community’s feedback
- 1-2 years experience in a customer service facing role, ideally with experience providing customer support via social media
- You have a strong interest and affinity for Social Media as well as for sports and lifestyle. Experience with Sprout Social, Salesforce or other CRM tools is a plus.
- Ability to multi task across systems and various internal information sources
- Always keeping the customer needs front of mind and passionate for creative solutions
- You have a team-player mindset and the ability to excite others about our products
- You support the team with daily business and look for daily positive engagement opportunities by reviewing responses and identifying opportunities for added WOW moments
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!