At a Glance:
- Create and execute On’s product packaging, ranging from mainline items right through to special edition projects
- Continue the development of existing packaging while working on new conceptual solutions
- Work closely with a team of project and product managers, taking responsibility for the design, development and deployment of packaging across multiple touch-points
- Be the “go-to” person for expertise and advice
- Place sustainability at the forefront of your design thinking while pursuing innovative materials and construction methods
- Degree in a design subject and working experience as a packaging designer
- Excellent packaging engineering skills and an aim for absolute precession
- Experience working with Adobe creative software
- Knowledge of specialized packaging software would be beneficial, but not a must-have
- Understanding of typographic principles and applied branding
- Strong communication skills – the ability to work seamlessly across multiple teams
- A proactive attitude, and a willingness to share ideas and make them grow with the team
- An open mind for new challenges and learnings. You are hungry to learn and like to bring new ideas to the table
- Creative drive to explore new approaches to packaging and its various forms and solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.