At a Glance:
On has become the fastest growing running brand in the world, and our team and business are rapidly expanding around the globe. As Leadership Coordinator, you will support two Senior Leadership Members in their day-to-day work. This dynamic and multifaceted position is for someone who is passionate about supporting our Head of Design and Head of Development & Supply Chain and thrives at being flexible in a very fast-paced environment.
We are the LED Team at On. Our mission? Delivering the wow. We are resourceful and proactive, think ahead, take on ownership and work independently. As part of the Leadership Enablement Desk, this role will offer you the opportunity to be at the very pulse of On’s growth. Join our team and keep On moving at top speed.
- Assist two Senior Leadership Members in (administrative) tasks of their day-to-day work (including agenda- and travel management, managing external relationships, handling ad-hoc projects) and be part of a wider pool to support our Senior Leadership Group at On
- Work behind the scenes to prioritise, solve problems and deal with inquiries before they are brought to the Head of Design and Head of Development & Supply Chain (e.g. internal and external communication on their behalf)
- Assist their teams as as a whole (align schedules with different team members, be responsible for agenda setting of various team meetings, plan and execute off-site meetings, support with projects as needed)
- You bring in 3-5 years experience as executive assistant, team coordinator or in a similar position supporting key leadership members
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships with team members as well as our external partners
- Excitement about working at the interface between multiple key nodes of a fast growing company
- The ability to think both analytical and creative
- An entrepreneurial mindset that thrives when being challenged
- Fluent in German and English (both verbally and written)
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.