At a Glance:
This role is based in Portland, Oregon.
Available today in over 50 countries and cited as “the fastest growing sports company in the world”, On’s success comes down to two reasons: incredible products – and incredible people. It has one simple mission: make running fun. A team of sports scientists, world-class athletes and passionate sports enthusiasts spearhead this mission, and has resulted in On shoes and Performance Running Gear winning design and technology distinctions the world over.
Our Talent (HR) team is expanding to support On’s continued growth and we are looking for new members to join our team. You will have the opportunity to help in shaping On’s people agenda and will ensure we continue to strengthen our culture. This role is for someone who strives for efficiency and getting things done, whilst continuously seeking new and improved ways of delivering an unforgettable experience to both candidates and hiring managers.
- Take full ownership and execute the Customer Service recruiting strategy in North America
- Manage end-to-end recruiting including; market research, sourcing, candidate assessment & management, offer negotiations & acceptance
- Partner strategically with hiring managers to set expectations and develop interview processes that lead to exceptional hires
- Improve upon existing programs and processes whilst developing innovative strategies to find talented, passionate people
- Utilize Greenhouse reports, dashboards, and other tools and data to illustrate the recruiting pipeline and analyze results
- Build a continuous candidate pipeline, create leads through various creative sourcing methods and help identify future opportunities for them at On
- Shape the future of On by partnering with business partners and leaders to set org structures and growth plans
- Other duties as needed
- 3+ years’ experience in full-cycle recruiting
- History of collaborating successfully with functional leaders to strategically guide them through the hiring experience
- Experience working on a variety of detail-oriented roles & seniorities
- Ability to utilize data to influence the business and backup recruiting goals and projections
- Consistently delivering the wow to candidates
What We Offer:
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.