At a Glance:
This role is located in Portland, OR for a hybrid work environment.
This role is full-time and includes weekends (subject to change to meet team needs). Work hours average 8hrs/day, 5 days/week between 6am-6pm, Monday-Sunday and include at least one weekend day workday.
- Build trust by understanding the unique needs of our customers and resolving every situation, including subscription escalations from our team, with a wow factor
- Process Cyclon subscription orders/exchanges/returns/warranty claims in Salesforce/Microsoft Dynamics/the Cyclon Portal
- Handle any billing questions/payment issues/fraud reports with our payment system Recurly
- Embody the On Spirits and deliver the wow to customers, teammates, and business partners with a can-do attitude
- Shape the subscriber communication program within Happiness Delivery to drive consistent brand messages across all touch points of the program; collaborate closely with marketing and digital teams to execute communication and campaigns
- Communicate with our third-party warehouse and shipping partner daily regarding orders, returns, and any order discrepancies
- Respond to all inquiries within 24 hours while identifying any escalated unresolved issues
- Stay up-to-date on any and all sustainability initiatives across all platforms and demonstrate expert-level knowledge about how On is striving to be a sustainable sportswear brand
- Other duties as needed
- Experience in customer support roles, preferably with experience providing customer support via phone, email, and chat,
- Ability to become an expert in product knowledge and warranty topics
- Data collecting, analytical monitoring, and organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective communication across all levels and functions
- Ability to consistently keep the customer needs front of mind and a passion for creative solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on relationship building, listening, and questioning skills
- Ability to speak, read and write English fluently
What We Offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse! #LI-KD1
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.