At a Glance:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
At On, we offer multiple ways for our customers to buy and experience our products. One essential channel for this is our retailer network with thousands of partners that allow us to get closer to our customers around the world. We provide state of the art B2B platforms for our retailers and build internal tooling that empowers our sales and customer success teams to provide world-class support for our business customers.
As a member of the B2B e-commerce and the overall Engineering organization, you will have a great impact on the way we build our systems and how we evolve our platforms. In essence:
- Develop, maintain and operate cloud-based applications to support our B2B e-commerce, both on the back end and front end
- Together with your team, design, evaluate and plan forward-looking projects that bring On to the next technological level
- Write well tested, performant, scalable, and reliable code that integrates without the core ERP system via API Gateway and Message Brokers.
- Help shape On’s engineering culture and contribute to its ongoing and future success
- Proven track record in developing, shipping and maintaining cloud-based applications
- Experience with Cloud environments such as Azure or AWS
- You have worked with message brokers or queueing systems (ex: Kafka, RabbitMQ, Azure Service Bus)
- Strong testing mindset and own the systems you help build
- You communicate with clarity and adapt to your audience
- Openness to feedback and provide to others candidly
- Bonus: Experience working with GraphQL and Hasura
What we offer: