At a Glance:
Our happiness delivery team is growing and with this comes the exciting opportunity to become part of our Happiness Deliverer team!
As a Customer Service Representative with a focus on Social Media, you ensure that On customers are happy. You will be the first point of contact for our social community being responsible for inquiries via platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok. During your work day, you’ll work with our CRM and ERP systems to assist our customers with their needs.
As part of the Social Happiness Delivery team, our mission is to engage in dynamic conversation and thoughtful interactions with the On community. The heart of our work is to live by On’s spirits, establish camaraderie and help our community dream big – ready to help every step of the way. Dedicated to delivering the wow, we create moments that display our support and go beyond expectations. We are a passionate team that supports each other, questions the status quo and aims to constantly improve the customer experience. With every customer and fan interaction we strive to turn transactions into experiences with the ultimate mission to ensure On fans are happy.
- You are the person behind our social media community who responds to customer service and community management inquiries on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Strava and TikTokYou manage customer requests in our CRM and ERP systems working closely with the DTC (Direct to Consumer) Customer Service Team
- You provide a positive customer experience to our social media community by resolving customer inquiries while giving exceptional customer service
- You forward customer feedback to the corresponding teams (e.g. Content Team, Product Development Team) and recommend action steps following your learnings
- You work closely with the Content Team to identify engagement opportunities across our social channels
- You connect with other teams within the company to keep yourself up to date with On’s happenings (e.g. product launches, campaigns, events)
- You will help out with other customer review platforms, such as Google My Business to build trust and manage our community’s feedback
- 1-2 years experience in a customer service facing role, ideally with experience providing customer support via social media
You have a strong interest and affinity for Social Media as well as for sports and lifestyle. Experience with Salesforce or other CRM tools is a plus
- Ability to multi task between our CRM, ERP, social media and various internal information sources and to proactively remain organized
- Always keeping the customer needs front of mind and passionate for creative solutions
- You are confident to communicate in German and English, with customers but also across all levels and functions within the company (written and spoken). French, Spanish and Portuguese are a plus
- You have a team-player mindset and the ability to excite others about our products Great attention to detail
- Experience with copywriting is a big plus
What we offer: