At a Glance:
Support the most exciting and fastest-growing global sports brand with their own retail store and wholesale doors. In this position, you will be among the first hires of the Regional Visual Merchandising Team.
Therefore, we are looking for an experienced Visual Merchandiser with strong experience in Product Visual Merchandising and Styling, to build and maintain our global VM Standard. You will be responsible for helping to enhance our brand aesthetic and create a memorable customer shopping experience by executing and maintaining interior and window displays.
We are a Trade Marketing team consisting of trade designers, producers, digital experts, rollout specialists and visual merchandisers covering topics related to our own retail and trade marketing at On. Our goal is to deliver a premium and innovative experience to our customers across the globe.
- Build strong and efficient partnership with HQ Trade Marketing team.
- Partner with Regional Marketing peers on campaign launch.
- Participate in Retail management meetings, and to share VM update and to reinforce brand standards
- Work with Regional Retail Merchandiser to identify merchandising trends or opportunities on Top/Slow selling looks or styles.
- Manage Seasonal product rotations, plan and prep, in keeping with HQ VM guideline.
- Actively participate in updating of the VM Reports, including window and in-store, pop-ups photo review.
- University Graduate or above, preferably in Retail Business Administration or Marketing subject
- Minimum 4 years proven work experience as Visual Merchandiser or Product Planner.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (in English), with direct reports and peers.
- Must be proficient with all MAC / PC platforms, InDesign and PowerPoint. Excellent knowledge of Outlook and Excel.
- Practical skills for supporting window / in-store and event installations.
- Passion and interest in sustainability and circular business model initiatives
- Strong organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail, passion and interest in art, design and fashion.
- Retail and wholesale shop planning project experience will be a plus
What we offer: