At a Glance:
The Centric PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) system will serve as the “Source of Truth” for multiple platforms across the organization. The PLM Systems Specialist will conduct the PLM to ERP integration and assess the current data landscape to drive integration opportunities with other internal platforms. You will work closely with the PLM Specialist to continuously improve system functionality for product creation users. This position is a mix of project management, user training and systems administration.
As an ideal candidate, you have proven experience in a highly dynamic setting. Your organizational and communication skills are second to none and you enjoy developing solutions that push innovative boundaries.
The Product Operations team empowers people and productivity through meaningful collaboration and a positive mindset. We strive to rethink the status quo and grow together. We ensure the correct information flow across internal and external teams and streamline operations by managing calendars, building SOPs, implementing software (such as PLM), and synthesising data across many channels. The team aims for operational excellence with a global mindset as On’s R&D teams are located across the world.
- Work closely with other platform owners within the organisation to understand future business needs in relation to PLM functionality.
- Collaborate on ERP integration and assess the current data landscape to identify and spearhead other integration opportunities.
- Perform system maintenance/administration including but not limited to system support, incident resolution, version updates, and seasonal/ad hoc set up.
- Partner with various R&D teams (Design, Material, Product Development, Product Management, Sourcing & Costing) to ensure that key product attributes are mapped correctly and aligned with other platforms.
- Drive the implementation of a new developed internal application used by Product Managers, Vertical Managers and CMF Designers. Information for this application will originate from PLM.
- An understanding behind the concept and design of Centric PLM system.
- Create and update guidelines/training manuals of PLM functions.
- Train new starters in PLM functions internally and externally (T1 & T2 Suppliers).
- Review PLM adoption by cross functional teams and collaborate on system improvements and opportunities.
- 2-3 years experience in Project Management, ideally in a company with physical products.
- Experience in system integration or relevant technical educational background is a plus.
- PLM or software navigation experience a plus.
- Possess skills suited for training a global team.
- Highly detailed oriented and organized.
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written) as well as the ability to communicate across all levels of the organization.
- Familiarity in the product development process, footwear/apparel/accessories design, construction, materials, and sourcing knowledge a plus.
- Must be a self starter and a team player with a positive can-do attitude.
- Quick and independent learner, able to synthesise organizational needs and system capabilities.
- Enjoys collaborative problem solving and strives for consistency in data management.
- Language Skills: Fluency in English
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.