At a Glance:
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and experienced Acquisition Lead for our largest and fastest-growing region. Together with the Head of Ecommerce North America, you will be building a team of high-performing digital marketing specialists to unlock the next phase of growth for North America. You will be applying a North American lens to our ecommerce growth engine to benchmark against best in class experiences, identify unique opportunities, and remove friction along the customer path.
As you might expect from a running brand, the E-Commerce team at On is a fast-paced place to be. This team of interdisciplinary all-stars are used to rapid turnaround times and ambitious targets. From engineers to designers, data scientists and digital marketing specialists, this is the team responsible for creating winning digital products and campaigns that run the length of the purchase funnel. The shared goal? Efficient growth at high speed – what else?
- Power the North American acquisition team on weekly sprints to hit targets, iterating on past successes and failures with quick turnarounds on adapted approach to reach growth ambitions
- Owner of North American media budget with budget and goal setting responsibilities across our core region
- Define acquisition channel mix and cross-channel investment levels with a close eye on volume and reach, ROAS, profitability, and user journey across channel touchpoints
- Identify most impactful paths to conversion for different audience groups and steer budget and acquisition team with prioritization around highest converting touch-points and highest LTV channel paths
- Paint a cohesive picture of how the various channels play together, with close audience and targeting management to stitch together insights across all acquisition channels
- Break-out of lower funnel efforts by looking for opportunities across the full-funnel to ensure sustainable customer growth and finally justifying investments into awareness efforts
- Ideate with the global functions across design, marketing, and product on new opportunities for creative testing, messaging, and on-site builds to support acquisition efforts
- Testing and introducing new growth channels into the channel mix tapping into new target audiences
- +5 years of experience as a paid digital acquisition manager for a fast-paced ecommerce company or similar, ideally having gone through various growth stages
- In-depth channel knowledge in Google, Facebook, and Programmatic media with experience managing and justifying large media investments
- Experience with web analytics and visualization tools to draw meaningful and actionable insights
- You have proven experience running highly-effective digital marketing programs and strategies. You have stellar communication and collaboration skills, but love to also get your hands dirty and do heavy lifting yourself
- You have proven experience managing effective digital marketing programs across the purchase funnel. You have managed acquisition teams and fully know this engine.
What We Offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual strives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!