At a Glance:
Due to a propelling growth in our direct to consumer business, we are looking for a Paid Search
Specialist to shape the future of On’s acquisition initiatives through Google Ads and other platforms within our largest and fastest-growing region. You will work in a cross functional team together with digital channel owners working on campaigns covering the full customer funnel for the region. As a budget owner you will be accountable for the results connected to your area of expertise.
As you might expect from a running brand, the ecommerce team at On is a fast-paced place to be. This team of interdisciplinary all-stars are used to rapid turnaround times and ambitious targets. From engineers to designers, data scientists and digital marketing specialists, this is the team responsible for creating winning digital products and campaigns that run the length of the purchase funnel. The shared goal? Efficient growth at high speed – what else?
As the North America Paid Search Specialist you will based in our US office in Portland, OR.
- You play an essential role in the growth of the business. You define strategy with the team, lead projects and execute tactics to elevate the digital marketing team and its results
- Plan, implement, manage and report of North America search and shopping campaigns and connected enables such as product feeds
- Achieve new levels of efficiency by setting up routines to maintain the accounts healthy and performing (Keyword analysis, SQR, AB copy and landing page testing, audience building, budget shifts, etc.)
- Support the launch of new campaigns via bulk uploading on Google Ads Editors and similar tools.
- Test & Learn approach: conceptualise and implement testing exercises across features and channels
- Identify and explore new opportunities within paid search landscape ( e.g. audience targeting, new platforms, new competitor insight tools, new search engine features)
- Strong collaboration with the local digital marketing team and external partners (i.e. Google, Bing, etc.)
- Support the team on wider projects to elevate your professional career as well as gaining holistic knowledge of digital marketing
- At least 3+ years of hands-on experience across Google Ads Search and Shopping accounts (preferably in a DTC/ecommerce business)
- Experience in feed management and optimisation (Merchant Center)
- Google Analytics savvy: linking accounts, audiences and events
- SA360 experience is beneficial
- Well organised and detail oriented
- Testing mindset – ability to identify an opportunity, define hypothesis, select KPI and share results & implications
- Strong hands-on executor. Get things done
What We Offer: