At a Glance:
We are excited to offer the position of IT Services Manager to an entrepreneurial new member of our international team. This key role in the North America IT Services team, in collaboration with the global team, ensures functionality of end user technologies and applications, including ticket prioritization and resolution within requested timeframe. Additionally, this position will bring a background in Service Desk or Field Support, a strong ability to manage internal customers needs and inspire confidence.
You will work in an environment where we make ideas happen fast, decide quickly and give you high levels of responsibility. You are familiar with different IT systems and technologies and you understand how to transform business needs into technical requirements. Naturally you have a “can do” attitude and you take pride in building rather than preserving.
In partnership with your global team, you will improve the overall IT system landscape of On. We are a cloud-first, cloud-only, digital native company. You will help the IT team manage our external partners and major development projects. You already have or will develop a strong understanding of cloud based systems and will be the first point of contact within On for IT service related topics.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, start-up atmosphere where you will be the point of contact for End User Services / Service Desk activities. Your focus will be to support the growing user base at the Portland office, North America, and also globally, while ensuring consistency with On practices.
- Lead a team of End User Specialists while providing a motivational and supportive work environment in which team members are coached, trained, and provided with development feedback
- Leverage and apply existing IT processes and standards defined at global / enterprise level.
- Provide frequent communication with IT counterparts based in Europe; lead discussions with your international colleagues to review the activity in Portland/North America to define solutions.
- Work with standard ITIL processes, typically using service desk management software for ticketing resolution, and reporting (change requests, incidents, asset management, etc)
- Prepare, deploy, maintain and retire End-Users equipment while keeping equipment’s stocks, documentation and inventory up to date.
- Collaborate with all levels of users and provide support for commonly used desktop systems, workplace tools and end user equipment according to the specifications by Group IT
- Manage, triage, and assign incidents within the Service Management tool (Jira Service Management)
- Document and maintain system administration procedures and policies
- Other duties as needed
- 4-6+ years of progressive IT experience
- 2+ years proven leadership experience, including the ability to manage a team overseeing several projects simultaneously, with tight timelines
- Microsoft Dynamics 365, Azure or Salesforce, Apple, Microsoft, or Google certifications preferred but not required
- Experience with Jira Service Management or ServiceNow or Manage Engine, Office 365, Google Workspace, and SaaS applications
- Experience with Apple MDM (Jamf, Mosyle) – strong troubleshooting skills in Apple environment; comfortable working in a Google IdP environment
- Strong network skills (Cisco, Meraki)
- Ability to work independently in a fast growing company – action oriented with a ‘can-do’ mindset, looks for challenges and react as necessary, even if limited information is available
- Customer-oriented and focused mindset
What We Offer:
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination. We are requesting that you provide sensitive demographic information such as gender identity and race/ethnicity to help us ensure that we are creating equitable and fair experiences for all potential future team members. You are not required to provide this demographic information and this information will in no way impact your eligibility for hire.