At a Glance:
As you might expect from a young consumer brand, the DTC team at On is a fast-paced place to be. This team of interdisciplinary all-stars are used to rapid turnaround times and ambitious targets. From engineers to designers, to data scientists, to digital marketing specialists to retail store designers and store associates, this is the team responsible for creating winning tools, campaigns and experiences in On’s online and offline channels that run the length of the purchase funnel. The shared goal? Efficient growth at high speed – what else?
- Oversee regional Flagship store operations in APAC (excl. CN), North American and Europe including responsibility for overall store performance, team attraction, development and retention as well as customer satisfaction
- Closely work with store leadership of every store to ensure highest level of operational excellence in day-to-day business
- Bring the operational lens into cross-functional project work with key stakeholders from central and regional teams, in particular for Merchandise, Tech, Talent and Finance related topics
- Work with the DTC Retail Strategy lead to establish an holistic and data driven view on DTC retail store performance and underlying growth opportunities
- Work with the Learning & Development and Customer Service teams to ingrain hospitality approach, professional product knowledge and passion for the brand in each and every in-store interaction with new and loyal customers
- Pursue highest level of “customer experience” in store and fulfilment of overall DTC Retail mission & concept while ensuring knowledge and best practice sharing across store teams
- Work with regional and functional leadership teams to ensure the flagship stores in each region are fully embedded into the local setups
- You have +8 years of relevant work experience with high-growth consumer-facing DTC environments, retail and / or consumer goods specific experience, thereof 4-5 years in a leadership role
- Previous experience in managing large retail teams and corresponding talent topics is a strong plus
- You have an entrepreneurial growth mindset, eager to challenge the status quo with an appetite for relentless improvement
- You are highly analytical and enjoy both quantitative and qualitative insights to inform actions
- You have proven experience shaping excellence strategies and working through many cross-functional topics across time zones to meet objectives.
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills, but love to also get your hands dirty and do heavy lifting yourself
- You are excited to travel to different markets
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.