At a Glance:
The world’s fastest-growing sportswear brand is seeking a Global Pricing Master Data Coordinator to own the reliability and quality of our pricing and discounts across all the markets. You’ll work closely with the systems, pricing, and sales teams to establish a robust processes to translate strategic pricing and discounts into system data that ensures our customers are invoiced correctly.
- Work closely with regional teams to ensure they have the ultimate trust when it comes to pricing and discount data
- Establish and own a seasonal process to set up master pricing data, monitor quality and resolve issues quickly
- Consult to regional markets on how to set-up and maintain partner discount plans
- Perform system testing when applying new data structure methods
- Correct erroneous pricing and work with regions to ensure all impacted orders are recalculated
- Potential to lead the continued design and development of our internal Pricing Hub tool
- 1-3 years of experience managing system data
- Passion for ensuring quality and reliability
- You understand the value and impact of correct invoicing
- Data driven mind, excellent analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Your background isn’t Tech, but you’re tech-savvy and enjoy digitizing processes
- You’re a great network builder and effectively connect with a diverse team of stakeholders
- You are fully fluent in English (written and spoken)
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.