At A Glance:
We are looking for a positive and enthusiastic Full – Time Retail Advisor to work in On’s
first flagship store in New York, New York. The On Store is the hallmark of the On brand
and represents our core values: finding unique ways to deliver a premium product, and
an exceptional customer experience in our hot pursuit of perfection.
- Provides exceptional customer service including greeting customers as they walk
- in, responding to customer inquiries and creating solutions for customers by
- listening to their needs and improving engagement with our product
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of product technical information
- Provides input and ideas on merchandising and engaging events for the store
- Assists with inventory management, placing new orders and fill-in orders
- Other duties as needed
- High School Diploma; Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- 1+ year of experience within a retail work environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative, learn quickly, and work both independently and as part of
- a team
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills, with a genuine desire
- to help people reach their fitness goals
- Eye for maintaining outstanding store condition and visual merchandising
- Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the
- needs of the business
- Strong computer skills and preferably previous experience with Square
- This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing, climbing
- stairs, and standing for consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping,
- kneeling, and crouching.
What we offer:
This posting will stay live for applications. We will monitor your applications as our openings arise. We will email updates monthly.